About IFIM Institutions
IFIM was established in 1995, founded by the DSIJ Group and promoted by the Centre for Developmental Education (CDE) – a not-for-profit society. CDE has established many academic institutions, which include: IFIM Business School, IFIM College and IFIM Law College. Right from the inception, the focus has been to nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals.
IFIM Institutions have a reputation for transforming its students of today into leaders of tomorrow. Their innovative pedagogy, intellectual capital and best-in-class faculty members support students not only in understanding concepts easily but also prepare them to manage the competitive corporate requirements in their professional life after graduation. This is made possible through regular exposure of students to corporate mentoring, industry visits, weekly industry guest lectures and industry-academia events such as Ascent Transformation Series in association with Times Ascent. In addition, activities such as Industry Internship Program and Case Studies are utilized to develop a holistic aptitude in the students, with a practical and hands-on knowledge and understanding of the industry.
IFIM has a winning combination of world-class infrastructure, highly-qualified faculty combined with a unique academic delivery of domain knowledge, career advancement and employability skills. IFIM also has a large contingent of respected professionals as visiting faculty. IFIM believes that holistic education that nurtures the mind, body, emotions and social responsibility is key to creating model citizens of the future. IFIM’s Centres of Excellence for personality development, continuous employability and social responsibility have been set up expressly for this.
Besides, an emphasis on extra-curricular pursuits including cultural activities and sports help students develop into well-rounded individuals.
- All fields marked with * are to be filled mandatorily.
- Please keep the following self-attested scanned documents ready to upload with your application form:
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates.
- Passport sized photograph.
- Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License for proof of your identity and address.
- Please keep the following ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA in mind before initiating your admission procedure.
- An Application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.