- An Online Application Number will be displayed when you successfully submit the online form by making the payment. Use this Application Number as a reference when you communicate with us.
- Please keep scanned copies of your recent 2x2 color headshot and signature handy for uploading.
- After selection, applicants must provide certificates from proper authorities to prove Haryana domicile and SC status.
- Students who have appeared for qualifying examinations and are waiting for examination results can put "results awaited" in the relevant column.
- Click here for JSAT Exam Details
- Jindal Global Law School applicants must register for LSAT—India examination before submitting this form. Register for LSAT—India 2018 Examination at www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- JGLS Online Admission and Scholarship Application Form deadline extended till 15th June 2018.
- Those who have not appeared in LSAT—India 2018 exam are NOT eligible to apply for admission to 5-year BA/BBALLB (H) programme.
- Applications for 3-year LLB programme remain open on the basis of DU LLB Entrance Test 2018.
Success linkError link
JGU at a glance
Countries with collaborating institutions
Acres of university campus
Research & capacity building institutes
Full-time faculty members
Rhodes Scholars as faculty and staff
Female faculty members
Full time international faculty members
Faculty members who are graduates from the world’s top 50 universities
Countries represented by students and faculty on campus
Student scholarship awardees