• Please read the instructions before applying to the program.
  • All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
  • An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
  • Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
  • Please keep scanned copies handy of your recent 2x2 colour headshot, Signature for uploading.
  • After selection, applicants must provide certificates from the proper authorities to prove Haryana domicile and SC status.
  • Applicants applying for  B.Com (Hons.), BBA (Hons. ) or Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA need to appear for the JSAT- Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test ) . JSAT exam is an online exam conducted by Pearson Education for all Graduate programs at O.P Jindal Global University
  • Students who have appeared for their qualifying exams and are awaiting results can put "results awaited" in the relevant column.


Domicile Requirements –
All students who are bonafide domicile of Haryana are eligible to apply for the fee concession. There are two forms of documentation to prove domicile. The applicants may either produce a School Certificate or a Haryana Resident Certificate.

School Certificate - 
All candidates claiming to be bona fide residents of Haryana should, if they have passed the examination from a school/college situated in Haryana, produce a certificate of the Principal/Headmaster from concerned institution where the children/wards studied last.

Haryana Resident Certificate -
Other candidates should produce a Haryana Resident Certificate signed by the District Magistrate/General Assistant to Deputy Commissioner or Sub-Divisional-Officer (Civil) of the District to which the candidates belong. Resident Certificates in respect of elsewhere or in respect of the Children of Haryana Govt. employees who are posted at Chandigarh, Delhi or elsewhere or in respect of Children of pensioners of Haryana Govt. or in respect of the Children of the employees of the Government of India posted at Chandigarh or in Haryana inconnection with the affairs of Haryana Government, or in respect of Children of the employees and retirees of the Statutory Bodies/Corporations of Haryana established by or under an Act of the State of Haryana or a Central Act and located at Chandigarh, Haryana or outside Haryana, should be by their respective Heads of Departments.

How It Works