- Please read the instructions before applying to the program.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, Aadhar Cards & Academic Marksheets for uploading.
University of Technology is established by the Govt. of Rajasthan through State Legislature under the Act No 28 of 2017. It is UGC recognized University under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956. University of Technology is sponsored by the renowned label in the education domain, Deepshikha Kala Sansthan, Jaipur.
Highly known to deliver finest of learning solutions and facilities aiming at all-round development of the students, the university commits to a wide array of courses and a vast pool of resources– ranging across the domains of Engineering and Technology, Management, Law, Science, Arts, Commerce, Education, Languages, Medical and Health, Alternate Therapy, Religion, Telecommunication, Information Technology – in a plush facility spread in 30 Acre of area.
With its eminent lineage spread across a span of over 40 years, University of Technology is marked as one of the most celebrated educational bodies in the domain, with fast growing reach in educational services and offerings – putting up with the new-age learning system and ultra-modern education facility.
Valid For: MBA I MCA I M.Tech B.Tech I BCA I B.Sc B.Com I ITI Polytechnic Diploma
Depending on Last Year Percentage
- 60 —70 % 15 % of Tuition Fees
- 70.1 %- 80% 25% of Tuition Fees
- 80.1% - 90% 40% of Tuition Fees
- 90.1% - 95% 70% of Tuition Fees
- 95.1% - 100 % 100% of Tuition Fees
(Applicable Every Year, Depending on Last Year Percentage)
- Scholarship Equivalent to last Exam % of Tuition Fees *
- Scholarship of 10000 Rs Per Year in Polytechnic Course
- Scholarship of 7000 Rs. Per Year in BCA, B.Sc. & B.Com.
- Student from Kashmir, Leh, Ladakh and Kargil 50% of Tuition Fees
- Student from North Eastern States 40% of Tuition Fees
- Wards of War Martyrs 70% of Tuition Fees
- Wards of Defense Personnel 40% of Tuition Fees / Ex - Serviceman
- M.Tech, B.Tech, MBA & MCA 50% of Tuition Fees
- Polytechnic Diploma Rs. 10000
- BCA, B.Com & BSC Rs.7000